Can people tell your sexually?

Favorite Answer

If you mean sexuality, well, yes and no. Some people have highly developed "gaydar" meaning they can tell by various different things that someone is gay. Some people cant. Being a lesbian myself, I know that its a 50/50 thing with me. Some gay people can appear to be completely straight and you would have no idea they are gay unless you have that highly tuned gaydar. Hope this helps.

It all depends on the type of person you are. Most people instantly assume that a lesbian will be very masculine. But this is far from the truth. A persons sexuality does not really determine the way they act. Most homosexual people act just as any other straight person would. There are some people who can pick up signals and decide someones sexuality. But it is very difficult to determine someones sexuality without them actually knowing the person.

• .

You mean can they tell your sexuality by just brief contact with you? They can guess, based on your speech and mannerisms, dress, etc, and may be correct or incorrect.

People can tell your sexuality only if you choose to broadcast it, i.e., through your demeanor, behavior, attire, expressions, speech, gestures.

It depends on how you carry yourself. Alot of people are very hush hush about it and we never know. But other people flaunt it so obviously we know about it.

honestly, I think people can. when I see someone thats gay, I could just sense something about them. I dont know, it could be just me. I met this girl and I felt something about her and found out she was a lesbian..

• Rabbit

We usually make very good guesses, and sometimes very bad guesses.

ow well if they walk wit a lot of chic and walk werid dey gay answer my questions plz