Junkyard DOG asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Do you think K-Fed will beat Cena JAN 1,2007?

Favorite Answer

John Cena will bet k-fed because johnny nitro is traning him

and nitro sucks. cause john cena bet nitro so many times

and k-fed is just going to all of nitros moves.and i hope john cena

beats up melina.

• Malik

Are you crazy NOOOOO K-fed is making a Deaf Wish fighting the WWE Champion John Cena

nobody will win because if you remember, Umaga isn't allowed to touch Cena for the rest of 2006 and the match takes place on Jan. 1 2007 so Umaga will probably interfere in the match for one more chance to soften up John Cena before NYR

no way would Kevin Federline beat the WWE champ Cena. I would run around my street yelling K-Fed rulz if he did.

Its kinda obvious. similar to when JR faced HHH a couple of years ago, Umaga will interfere when the refs back is turned (and he is allowed to touch him since it will no longer be 2006) and K-fed will pin him. before though K-fed will get his *** kicked =)

No way. K-Fed is a wimp and Cena is freaking huge. come on common sense..

I think WWE will make it interesting, maybe like a DQ win for K-Fed, only because they've gotta feel bad for his recent divorce and all that crap.

Dude your mama or granny can even beat the freakin K-fed up.Even a fly can!!

K-Fed is nothing but a big joke, and for Cena to even agree to fight him he HAD to be drunk!

No I don,t think he will beat Cena