Junkyard DOG asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Do you think K-Fed will beat Cena JAN 1,2007?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

John Cena will bet k-fed because johnny nitro is traning him

and nitro sucks. cause john cena bet nitro so many times

and k-fed is just going to all of nitros moves.and i hope john cena

beats up melina.

• Malik
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Are you crazy NOOOOO K-fed is making a Deaf Wish fighting the WWE Champion John Cena

• 1 decade ago

nobody will win because if you remember, Umaga isn't allowed to touch Cena for the rest of 2006 and the match takes place on Jan. 1 2007 so Umaga will probably interfere in the match for one more chance to soften up John Cena before NYR

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no way would Kevin Federline beat the WWE champ Cena. I would run around my street yelling K-Fed rulz if he did.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its kinda obvious. similar to when JR faced HHH a couple of years ago, Umaga will interfere when the refs back is turned (and he is allowed to touch him since it will no longer be 2006) and K-fed will pin him. before though K-fed will get his *** kicked =)

• 1 decade ago

No way. K-Fed is a wimp and Cena is freaking huge. come on common sense..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think WWE will make it interesting, maybe like a DQ win for K-Fed, only because they've gotta feel bad for his recent divorce and all that crap.

• 1 decade ago

Dude your mama or granny can even beat the freakin K-fed up.Even a fly can!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

K-Fed is nothing but a big joke, and for Cena to even agree to fight him he HAD to be drunk!

• 1 decade ago

No I don,t think he will beat Cena

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.