Why is your index finger the same size as your nostrils?

Favorite Answer

Easy...how else do you get those boogers out.

same reason your pinky fits in your ear...and his fits in hers...god made everything to go together lol

• Gayle

God has a plan, don't question it. If God wants you to know his plan you will see it. Just like Tarzan was raised by gorillas and is a heathen, God's plan to strand me in the Jungle allowed me to not only show the heathen Tarzan the love of Jesus, but to also spread his word to his gorilla kin. Now if God could only bless me with the gift of tongues so that I can speak with the gorillas. I guess I'll just have to pray hard and leave it up to the Lord.

my index finger is bigger than my nostrils.. I can just see how many people stuck there finger directly in their nose when they read this HAHAHAHAHA..

• the easier to clean boogers out of the nose.

Yes.

• Joshua

I'll tell you when you're a bit older! ;=))) (my dad's favorite line when I was a kid)

(Just read the other answers, esp. the two given before mine made me LOLOL!)

• Me

To make it easier to dig for gold :)

So you will be able to dig in your nose

why do u know that they're the same size?

Whoever made us knew what he was doing.