who here has all three new genaration consoles(wii,360,ps3)?

i have wii and 360. should i buy ps3

Favorite Answer

you very well know that the PS3 is going to be awesome and the best out of the three systems. just look at the games that will be out next year: MGS4, DEVIL MAY CRY 4, MOTORSTORM, VF5, mercenaries 2, heavenly sword, GOD OF WAR 2, FINAL FANTASY VIII, KILLZONE 2, GRAND TURISMO 5, ARMORED CORE 4 , LAIR, RESISTANCE and many, many more, and you freaking know that!

I don't have all three, but will soon be getting Xbox 360. Other people will want you to, but I wouldn't. Overpriced. With Wii and Xbox 360, you've got the best of both worlds.

i have a wii and a ps3 at the moment i only use the ps3 for blu-ray movies, if you have a good tv at least 1080i and the money for the ps3 i dont see why not. but i was alittle disapointed with the games out there and looking at the release dates for other games all my money is going on blu-ray movies or wii games.

i would wait

• Eric C

What I understand is that there isn't any games out there worth buying the PS3 for.

yes you should

YES!!! lol everyone will LOVE you! lol =]