At Applebee's Carside ToGo - do you tip (and how much) the person bringing out your food?

Favorite Answer

Ten percent. Although a server is not serving you the whole meal step by step, they still have to put it all together. Their hourly rate is low because they depend on tips.

sure you will desire to tip them, they do lots. Take telephone orders, ring them up wisely, container and verify nutrition to verify each thing is genuine, get beverages, utensils, condiments, and at my eating place they are additionally in charge for stocking all togo and take out components. tremendously no count if that's a place the place they deliver about the nutrition out to the motor vehicle, you will desire to tip them. a minimum of $5.

I personally wouldn't see the need but if you feel obligated why don't you just tell the waitress when you order to add the tip on to your bill ,and that way the manager can distribute it. The thought is very generous though-Happy Holidays!

• ?

Ten percent is the norm, just like any delivery person. You don't have to get out of your car, they bring the food out to you. If the weather is bad out there (rain, snow) then I'd up the tip.

You should tip 20 percent.

No. As a former server, I wouldn't expect a tip from take-out. You wouldn't tip someone at Sonic, nor would you tip someone at the drive-thru. It isn't neccesary.

You could round the bill off but it isn't necessary to tip.

like regular, 15-20 %, don't be cheap!

they have to prep and package ALL that food for you!

a couple bucks would suffice