Who all thinks my husband will be home early today?

As he was getting ready to go to work this morning, he did a little..

"*cough**cough* I think I'm getting sick..*cough* it would be a shame if i had to leave work early today and start Christmas vacation early.. *cough*"

What do you think?? should I have his lunch ready about noon? LOL

Actually he doesn't have to work all day to get his Christmas holiday pay, cause he's the boss. He just has to be sure everythings going smoothly and he can technically leave whenever he wants.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Put on something sexy first....can I come for lunch too?

Smiling. Most companies are trying to let their staff leave about midday...I think you should have Brunch-in-Bed ready for him at noon, sounds like he's looking for a soft shoulder and a little TLC ! Perfect opportunity to be his Mrs. Santa a couple of days early! Merry Xmas!

LOL, I would just in case..you never know.

I've pulled that before. Not doing it today since I left at 12 yesterday. I should have taken today off, but oh well. My boss is buying lunch though, so I guess that's a perk. :)

You are kinda tricky, you never told Grassy you were married.

Wear a surgical mask around him that will really turn him on and set the mood for Christmas lol.

Source(s): Just Grassy Sweetie and Grassy wishes you the Merriest Hollidays

No, you should got up to his job and see if he really has a cough/cold. Maybe he is trying to signal to you that he wants you to do something for him. Or maybe is it tricking you to think that he is sick

• Me

Yeah mine has done that same crap then gets to work and ends up haveing to stay late. Dont get your hopes up. It is better to think he will be home on time and be suprised when he walks in early! :)

• MMN

No I don't think lunch will be necessary, I'm sick with a stomach virus and has a cold and I'm still in school so i think he'll make it.

I'd say yeah, he sounds like my husband! Merry Christmas

hmmm. i think he will be home by about 3:00. that's long enough to count for something but shprt enough to skip out. i think he wants to spend some time with his wife, that's why he was acting sick. :)

I think you should make a nice lunch, and if he shows up, cool, if not, at least you'll have a good lunch.

no. cause he has to work the whole day to get his christmas holiday pay. tough