Guys, do you like women with really short hair. Is is cute or boyish?

Favorite Answer

I love girls in short hair. Sometimes it can look boyish, and I don't think that every girl can pull it off. A good looking girl with very feminine features is an ideal candidate, but those girls look good no matter what. I think some girls should stay away from hair that is too short, as it may make thier sexual preferences questionable. :-)

well im not a guy...but i think that some women are cute with short hair. it all depends on the facial structure. I know plenty of women who look much better with short hair...NOT to mention the fact that they dont have to deal with all the bs styling that you have to deal with when you have long hair!

Source(s): I would go shorter BUT i dont have the face for it!
  • 3DDD

Some women look hot with short hair and others not so much.

Depends what you mean by really short. The cutoff point for me is hair that stops before the ears.

Short, like middle short? Yeh, they look nice with some of my girls...... Some don't..

Really short hair? NO....

No, I like really long hair

cute. not though if really short like nothing hanging down.....just short is okay.