i cant fix this?

I am completley broken apart. He was my whole world.... and now i have absolutly nothing...he was my best friend and an amazing lover...my only friend. everyone else stabbed my back...and i never thought for one second that he would too.... I am such a fool....we werent even dating...he was still technically single...so he got a g/f...and at least he had the decency to tell me and call things off...even though he likes me still....i was afraid to tell him how i felt b/c i was afraid it would scare him away...and now he wont even look at me.... he wont even look at me, how the hell are we sposed to fix things if he cant bare to talk to me? I know im young and im not waiting forever for him...and maybe it was better that we were nothing more than two kids fooling around in a laundry room...and i know the only way to move on ....is to just move on...but i feel stuck where i am...and ive never cried over a guy before...and i never felt so out of place...so un-wanted before...what do i do?

Favorite Answer

The fact that he won't even look at you, tells you that you were only sex to him.

Forget him and move on now.

I know how it feel to stand on a painful ground.. it's like forever... But though i understand how painful you are going through, you have no whatsoever right to feel the way you felt right now because in the first place there was never "you guys" He never told you he loves you and he never ask you to like him. you felt that he somewhat likes you and the reality that he likes you is two major different statement. The fact that he had the courage to bring her g/f to you means he respects you and treasure you a lot as friend, how bout asking yourself like what reaction did you gave him? or what really impression did you create during the meeting?, Maybe there, you'd be able to find an answer why he felt awkward to come to you, to talk to you and to fix things with you... You are in no position to call him a back stabber, because there are never a back stabbing that happen, coz in the first place he was never yours to claim.... right?

You deserve better - He was not in love with you - or he is not a quality person with character and morals.

Once you realize that he is that type you will realize you are better off finding that out now and moving on to better men.

Good guys do exist - Good luck finding one!

If he was your only friend, that is a sign that you have more problems than any relationship can fix! You had a few rolls in the hay with this guy. So what! Stop being so dramatic!

you have to make him listen. if he wont look at you then you make him. if he wont talk to you make him. if he wont listen to you make him. you got your friendship on the line and you got to make things right. so what if yall fooled around, he's still your best friend and thats what counts. i think hes just confused so you might have to do all the talking but you HAVE to make him listen. your not un-wanted he just doesnt know what he wants right now. keep your head up were it belongs and you'll do just fine.

if u love him tell him how you feel, but be prepared to get ur heart ripped out.