Can I exchange an old game I no longer play for a new game of equal value?

Favorite Answer

you can go to gamestop to excange ur game 4 money,then buy a game with the money or like what u said I think u can do that

Well unless you can find someone who will trade then no. The value of a game depriciates the longer you have it. Like when you buy a $50 game then walk into wal-mart a week later and see it for $20.

Not sure what type of game you mean, but Care to Trade lets you swap board games, video games, children's games, etc. It's free, so take a look.

Source(s): www.caretotrade.com
  • Eric C

If you go to www.boardgamegeek.com and join up (no charge) you'll find a large list of games people are wanting to trade or sell.

• -=-=-

well, at gamestop you can't.like let's say you bought it for 40.00 new, they'll only give you like a little less than half price. they'll give you about 15.00- 25.00.0r a fifteen to twenty five dollar game.