Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

Does Santa goes to each house exactly at 12:00 midnight, or he has an hour to go through each time zone?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He travels and delivers all night, using the time zones to deliver at night all over the world., Norad tracks his progress across the sky. Kids on the other side of the world are openning their presents, but are still sleeping and waiting on the other!

• 1 decade ago

Santa goes over the world and he goes be for midnight cause we have different hour in the world and he nose where to go firsts.and don't forget that he his in magical.and some family open there gifts on 24December at midnight when they come back from church,and other one open there gifts only in the morning of the 25December.HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think at 12:00 midnight. Time stops and then starts again for the time change.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not exactly midnight because in some countries/areas are much likely to have different time. Depends on the 4 directions such as North, South, East, and West.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Santa gets to your house when it is your turn. He doesnt always come at midnight here is a link where you can track where he is on Christmas Eve:

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/tracking.php

Hope I helped! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Source(s): (:
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

exactly at 12:00

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He goes through each time zone

• 1 decade ago

Santa usually arrived between 1:16 a.m. and 1:32 a.m.

• 1 decade ago

I heard this year he hired DHL, FedEx, UPS and USPS to all head out starting at 10pm. I'm sure it cost a lot, but damn, Santa has to be like 2,000 years old by now. I'm sure it was worth it.

• 1 decade ago

who ever said santa arrives at a set time?? He gets there when he reaches your destination!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.