Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you could have a chance to get everything you wanted, would you take it, or would you not? Why?

I personally wouldn't know, cuz my life would be boring, not challenge, but then i wouldn't have a broken heart, Check back later to see if I have an answer

Actually I think I would get a few things. Sounds good, right?

• Favorite Answer

I would want to, but I probably wouldn't. Think about it. If everyone had the same opportunity I did, they could ask for a teddy bear or a rocking horse, but they probably wouldn't. They would want to take over the world or have superhuman powers. Then Earth would be gone and we'd all be toast. So I guess I'd say no.

No because even if I had everything I have always wanted or the riches of the world. I would always feel empty inside because I would think I have all this "stuff" and the poor kids in Africa have nothing. How could I be so selfish? I couldn't bear to see other people not have anything and I have everything I have always wanted. I would feel like a selfish fool. Happy Holidays!! :)

• Rich B

No, I would not. At my age, I have learned that the journey is the thing, not the destination. Some of the very best memories I have in life were during times of struggle. I want life to come at me as it always has. Like a madman with a butcher knife.

• Well, you definitely got some answers thats for sure. I would take it because I would like world peace then the soldiers wouldn't be in Iraq and all the people that died would not have died so early in their lives.Well, hope this helps and have a nice day.

• Me

Depends on what I would have to do or give up to get everything. If I could have it no strings attached then hell yes! If I had to lose a family memeber or something like that then there is no question I would rather have nothing then.

I really don't want very much other than to have a happy and healthy family, to be debt free and to be able to support myself for the rest of my and mine husband's life and of course to live in a house with no worries.

I would love to go back to school to.

I wouldn't take it because then I would just end up wanting something else and I'd become a never-satisfied spoiled brat and it would just be boring and horrible.

• Joshua

Gawd no....it would leave me with nothing to desire, and deprive me of the joy of anticipation while saving up to get what I like to have. (or of hoping you'll get it for your birthday!)

Mind you, I wouldn't say no to a nice sum of money, not to buy stuff, but to secure my "old day". (would take away quite some worries I'm having now)

i wouldn't because i may think i need the things i want, but if i would get them i would just want something else more. and i don't think that getting everything you want makes you happy.

I think that I would take evrything I need, but not everything I wanted. I think that you need to work for what you want in order to appreciate having it.