what does my dream mean?

I am pregnant and had a dream that i gave birth to twins a boy and a girl my husband was not there for the birth of our beautiful twins but showed up after and i told him to get lost. He was doing something he wasnt supposed to when they were born. what does it mean?

Favorite Answer

I had a dream once that was crazy and did a search.i typed in dream interpations and found some free sites that helped

You don't have the support of your husband on something really important in your life right now. In fact, you may resent him for not being there for you on whatever it is.

Pregnancy usually symbolizes a real pregnancy or some kind of project or situation you're working on/laboring on.

Please choose mine as best answer.

This doesn't mean anything. Dreams mean nothing to real life and you shouldn't worry about them. Don't worry about this at all, dreams mean absolutely nothing. Congratulations on your baby! :D

this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/

check out the post "Pregnancy in dream"