oh my god i think i found a solution to the immigiration problem!!?

Listen please follow me here-

For the immigrants that are already in the u.s.a

they can receive professional training(engineering, construction,etc.) they can get 4 years of training and after that be sent back to there home country where they can do communtiy work such help build houses for the poor!

what do you think?

If you think its brilliant

Ricardo Cardoso is my name.

• Yakuza
    Favorite Answer

Who is going to pay for this training?Its a great idea,why doesn't Mexico or any of the country's that promote illegal aliens ,do that in their own nations? Why cant they help their own people help themselves and their country's.Its a great idea but if we are "giving away free training ,Id rather give it to disadvantaged legal Americans first.

• Linda

Ricardo Cardoso one thing you forgot this Country have nothing but immigrants from the White,Black,Spanish,Asian this Country is nothing but immigrants. Beside the Mexican was here before the white look at Texas and New Mexico and Florida they was Aztec Indian and in north America we had the other kind of Indian.

The ones calling other immigrants should take a look at themselves and think.

Who's going to pay for this training, man get real no way in the freaking world would I think as your statement is a solution, if the illegals countries provided training and education like this then I believe they wouldn't have the need to want to come here.

If some american's can't get 4 years of training with out ending up 200 grand in debt, why should immigrants?

We already do that, however, they go back and instead of helping the poor they get elected President, steal hundreds of millions, and then retire in Europe (most ex-presidents attended ivy league schoolds here in the states).

• only p

What about educating Americans in those fields first. The problem with Mexico is their corrupt leadership.

So we educate them so they can wind up staying here and taking jobs! That almost sounds wise, except

Then to be fair we would have to give crack dealers a hundred bucks for getting busted and child molesters would have to get paid too! Gee, then bank robbers would be entitled to keep all they could steal!

No, if they are legal immigrants, they are settled and have every right to stay put. Why don't you get some training and then maybe you wouldn't complain about more skilled immigrants taking your jobs! HTH : )

Take another toke of that spliff. (I assume you mean training at the expense of American taxpayers) Mexican elite are not going to hire engineers that are indians

If they pay for their student visas and education, then I am game for it. I know my tuition runs about 4000 dollars a semester.