Calling all organized people--what are your secrets?

Also what in your childhood contributed to your organization.

• sarayu
    Favorite Answer

The organised people had been successful, being clear of what they were doing. Essential is to standardise habits in the normal, day to day affairs- from getting up to going to sleep, duly taking into consideration, their strength and weaknesses and allocating their time accordingly to score over the strong points.

Most of these people follow time management even before the word was coined. Follow the dictum- There is a place for everything and everything in its place. Don't wait for someone or anyone will do certain things,. carry out what is expected of them.

They are good listeners and absorb from what they hear, things that are to be learnt. Last but not the least, they do not blame others for any failure and try to give course corrections in what they were doing.

VR

Forming habits. I am extremely organized at work due to keeping to a routine and process, unfortunately I have not mastered that in my personal life yet