Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I've Been Thinking Alot Lately About How Me And My BF Hooked Up...[read more plz]?

Okay... so we hooked up AFTER he broke up with his cheating girlfriend AND after the girl he liked... told him she didnt like him back. im not going to use any specifics... but we were with a bunch of his friends... and the girl he liked was there and he was going to... kiss her... but she iddnt want him too...and we ended up hooking up... does this make me... a rebound to a rebound...?? and i dont wanna tell him i feel this way... but gah... i need other opinions... he says that he liked me too.. but didnt think he had a chance and when he saw me he knew he had to try... *rollie eyes*

i dont know if its bullsh*t

or if im just a b*tch...

i dont even know what answers im looking for...

i just want other opinions...

oh we've been together for almost 3 months

-sammie

Favorite Answer

Hy rebound girl!!

• Gayle

Lovely Complex Seto no Hanayome Nodame Cantabile Trinity Blood Ah my goddess DNangel BlackCat FLCL Wolf's Rain Vampire Knight Special A Rosario+Vampire Ranma 1/2 La Corda d'Oro mermaid melody Kodomo no Omocha School Rumble Escaflowne Kimi kiss Aishiteruze baby His and her Circumstances And one of my favorites which throws off the list cause its random from the other anime if you watch the episodes: DesertPunk (Sunabozu ) I can't think of any more...I know theres alot more too but can't remember... the other answers has some really good one! Some of these are within a season so hope you like them!

You might have just been a rebound. But the thing is that you are with him and you have been for three months so if he didn't want to be with you then he wouldn't be. So i think that you just need to stop thinking about this and be happy you got your man.

Think of it like this, He broke up with someone to be with you, right? Now I bet he broke up with someone else to be with them. But none of the breakups were his fault, riiiight! Look out if he sees someone esle that he might like to try on for size he will probably do something to cause you to break up with him, watch out for the DUMPING signals.

• lizie

well, if he treats you right and he shows great affection and respect, then what is the problem?

maybe he's telling the truth or maybe you're just looking too deep.

i think he deserve a chance after all these ***he's been through and if you happen to be like the hand of an angel. so let it be.

i would say don't worry about it, are you planning a wedding or something? Gees, just slow down and go with it. It is just a boyfriend/girlfriend situation not the end of the world. and the two of you have been seeing each other for 3months, take it slow very slow. Good luck and God bless****

A rebound from a rebound is never a good thing...and you can keep trying to convince yourself otherwise or you can move on to someone who wants to be with you. It doesnt sound much like this guy knows what he wants. Good luck with it!

its happened to me too but worse! i ussually accept the fact side of it. if your into seriouse relationships, you wouldn't want to be the rebound boy but if your just in it for the fun of it, i would just appretiate that i have someone to have a little miongle with and would ignore the facts

From the way you explain things it does sound like you're his rebound girl. But if you all have been together for three months he has to have some real feelings for you. Trust me...if it was just a "fling" he would've been long gone.

never mind the past not everybody has a fairytale start to there relationships as long as yous are happy now thats all that matters