Sooner#1 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Allen Iverson a good fit in Denver?

Favorite Answer

It's up to George Karl to tame him. Iverson is getting older and he needs to get a championship now. I think this is the team for him. he just needs to even out his offense with Anthony. They already got a team and with George Karl who already has playoff experience, same goes with Iverson.

Iverson is a great player, I think he'll do alright in Denver since the fans will embrace him quickly. I don't think this is a long term situation for either the Nuggets or Iverson. Denver is a much different city than Philly so there will be a big adjustment for Iverson in terms of the T.V. market. Denver is a much more laid back town than Philadephia but nonetheless are just as hungry for a championship.

Of course....400 Season tix got sold after the first 35 minutes it was announced ....and every time Denver travels taht team will sell out......

Denver is a great fit...they already have a superstar to potentially make a run and it is great financially....

Plus they lose Melo for 14 games and need a "replacement"

• He's a good fit for the Colorado Penal League.

allen iverson teamed up with carmelo anthony and j.r. smith is indistructable

Source(s): my brother and his retard friend

It remains to be seen how he'll get along with 'Melo. They could be very successful if they do.

yes of course. he is a beast no matter where he plays. he can play either PG or SG which ever they want.

yes

He's not a good fit anywhere.

• smitty

THEY WANTED HIM NOW THEY HAVE HIM.