Do Wiccans listen to a particular type of music?

Favorite Answer

Probably, there's Christian Rock so why not Wiccan Rock?

Not really, it would be like christians or catholics or some other religion that all listened to the same music -- I'm wiccan and I listen to a huge variety of music and I don't listen to alot of the music my fellow wiccans do....

I seriously doubt you can apply a certain type of music to a group of people that as diverse as Wiccans. I listen to instrumental stuff sometimes (I LOVE movie soundtracks), but I also listen to punk, 80's goth, and alternative. Just depends on the person.

Do YOU?

They're just people, with the same varieties of tastes, likes and dislikes, etc. So they listen to whatever kind of music is their favorite.

There are some so called Wiccan artists about, but even than, that music is a variety of different things.

No, that's kind of like asking if Republicans listen to a certain type of music. Pagans don't run around trying to grab up anything with the word "Pagan" on it the way the christians do with their blatant consumerism.

Who knows. Do Christan's listen to a certain type of music?

for certain occassions I play Celtic Harp Music but other than that I listen to the everyday stuff that's on the radio.

Many enjoy Celtic music, but their faith doesn't require them to listen only to one kind of music. They like what they like, just like the rest of us.

• AmyB

Nope. You'll find anyone from Enya, to Rockers, Within Temptation, and "Faith and the Muse".

http://www.mdpagans.com/wiccaisnot.html

The correct answer is that Wiccans obviously listen to polka. If your gonna be weird you have to go all the way.