Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Is Satan unemployed and redundant in Washington DC?

Let's have a bit of fun with this one folks!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • S. B.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let's have fun with this one folks! Jeez Louise, henny penny, etc. (Sorry, since Rummy's been unemployed, he's been...can tank, er us?)

Satan, now starring as "the voice(s)" George hears and obeys. Redundant? Can there be too many CEO's, CFO's, Lobbyists, neutered Generals & representatives, pundits and Kool-aid drinkers?

• 1 decade ago

To the contrary he is being royally paid off Carrying-out the mission of the World wealthy ruling class while destroying the last bit of hope for 90% of legal citizens who HAD any optimisms of the American Dream! Also menacing with our constitution! More like a internal illegally planted saboteur with direct access to a secure lifetime of financal security for him,family & friends! He was a failure at anything he has ever done in life, nothing has change except the damage he has allowed ignoring public will & facing the real problems we have domestically etc.

• Bryan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Actually, I think if Satan thrives anywhere it would have to be in DC. I figure a large percentage of our so-called elected Representatives made a deal with the Prince Of Darkness years ago. When you meet some of them you can almost smell the sulfur.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If satan were any where he'd be in the middle east killing jews and christians

in the name of radical islam

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No he's not unemployed. He's leading the gay rights movement. Which is getting a bit redundant.

• 1 decade ago

Adjust your tinfoil hat, libbie, and BTW, have a Merry Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

Sure, but he still lives on K-Street

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course he must help his future.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will probably call me stupid, and that is nothing new, but your question doesn't make and sense.

• JAM123
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

NO - he's a very busy man.!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.