do you think its wrong for me to have to pay a woman to be my owner?

do you think its wrong for me to have to pay a woman to be my owner? My thing is so small I cant get a woman without paying one. I have an owner I pay. She is my love and my master. Is this wrong?

Favorite Answer

yes this is wrong you low life piece of crap. Who in there right mind has to pay to have an owner???? your seriously stupid and obviosly the smallest man alive...Do you even have one? plus, if you are paying someone you sure dont know how to use it....

• I wouldn't say it's "wrong", but you don't have to pay to be with someone. Find someone that just wants you for you, not for sex. Because some people fail to see that's not all there is to life. Now, on the other hand, if you're just looking for sex, go to a bar and pick up a drunk chick, she won't even notice it's small. Either way, you shouldn't have to pay for it. Good luck

If you can't get one, who cares any way, paying one doesn't make people think about you more or anything. You just wasted your money, your reputation, and from now on, you will never get a woman...... -_- ...... NICE, WAY TO GO !!! -_-

Not as long as you have enough money to pay her with.

To each his own. You sound happy with it, so who are we to judge.

No, its so sexy, you are the normalist person i kn...NO ITS NOT NORMAL YOU FRIGGIN FREAK