im a loser.....?

I am completley broken apart. He was my whole world.... and now i have absolutly nothing...he was my best friend and an amazing lover...my only friend. everyone else stabbed my back...and i never thought for one second that he would too.... I am such a fool....we werent even dating...he was still technically single...so he got a g/f...and at least he had the decency to tell me and call things off...even though he likes me still....i was afraid to tell him how i felt b/c i was afraid it would scare him away...and now he wont even look at me.... he wont even look at me, how the hell are we sposed to fix things if he cant bare to talk to me? I know im young and im not waiting forever for him...and maybe it was better that we were nothing more than two kids fooling around in a laundry room...and i know the only way to move on ....is to just move on...but i feel stuck where i am...and ive never cried over a guy befor...and i never felt so out of place...so un-wanted before...what do i do?

Favorite Answer

I can tell you from experience that things are never as bad as they seem. His actions are hurtful, no question. But you CAN move on. Time will heal this wound and chances are, he's not the last guy you'll cry over.