Jazy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

My hair feels greasy, but don't have any baby powder to fix it...any suggestions?

I usually wash every other day...and its fine. Today I didn't and it feels greasy...although everyone is saying it looks fine. No baby powder...any other ways to fix in a pinch?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You could always wash it? in a pinch I would say to go with it and add gel and say you are going with a grunge wet look.

• DC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Have you got corn starch? Then take some in a plate and work it into your hair taking small amounts on the tips of your fingers. It can be a little messy though. Leave it on for 5 min and brush off. It works.

• hafner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

have you ever offered corn starch? Then take some in a plate and artwork it into your hair taking small quantities on the information of your palms. it really is somewhat messy though. leave it on for 5 min and dismiss. it works.

• 1 decade ago

I have always heard that Joy dish detergent works well with greasey hair. it kinda makes since because it gets the grease off of your dishes, so i geuss it's worth a try.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J mom
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Buy some Bumble and Bumble hair powder and keep it for days like this.

• 1 decade ago

Um Baking soda, it'll take the stank out too!

• 1 decade ago

Rinse with a bottle of water. Then blowdry and comb. The nutrients from the bottle will make it clean and healthy.

• 1 decade ago

Cornmeal!

• 1 decade ago

Baking soda or cornstarch

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just wash it and cut down on alot of products

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.