Jazy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

My hair feels greasy, but don't have any baby powder to fix it...any suggestions?

I usually wash every other day...and its fine. Today I didn't and it feels greasy...although everyone is saying it looks fine. No baby powder...any other ways to fix in a pinch?

Favorite Answer

You could always wash it? in a pinch I would say to go with it and add gel and say you are going with a grunge wet look.

• DC

Have you got corn starch? Then take some in a plate and work it into your hair taking small amounts on the tips of your fingers. It can be a little messy though. Leave it on for 5 min and brush off. It works.

• hafner

have you ever offered corn starch? Then take some in a plate and artwork it into your hair taking small quantities on the information of your palms. it really is somewhat messy though. leave it on for 5 min and dismiss. it works.

I have always heard that Joy dish detergent works well with greasey hair. it kinda makes since because it gets the grease off of your dishes, so i geuss it's worth a try.

• J mom

Buy some Bumble and Bumble hair powder and keep it for days like this.

Um Baking soda, it'll take the stank out too!

Rinse with a bottle of water. Then blowdry and comb. The nutrients from the bottle will make it clean and healthy.

Cornmeal!

Baking soda or cornstarch

just wash it and cut down on alot of products