Do you have a Motorola Razr T mobile Cell phone? if so does the internet come with it? do you have to pay?

Favorite Answer

T-mobile will allow you to access the web for free to download things such as ring tones and games off of thier website. As far as full internet access goes you have to pay an additional 5.99 a month for it if I remember my last bill correctly.

I have a razr, the option is on your phone but you have to pay for the service. Call 611 from your phone, it's free and they can tell you how much it costs. Happy Holidays.

The previous response is incorrect. You have to pay for TZones in order to access any part of the internet....even if all you want to do is purchase ringtones. Check out your MyTmobile page. Should explain it all.

1. T-Zones IS FREE, which is useless, has very few features

2. T-Mobile Web - $5.99 plan has complete web access and email, but there are limitations, can not view google maps

3. $19.99 internet access - more features

You have to pay separately for internet service. Best thing to do is get a family plan, and you can add on an internet/messaging/email bundle to it.

• lizie

i have verizon wireless.