Does anyone else who has a brother who sits on the couch and plays final fantasy all day?

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

at least it's not World of Warcraft (which i hear is more addictive - people have lost wives, husbands, jobs and friends because people won't stop playing.)

actually i am an addict to this game,my own personal record of maximum non stop game play is for three days straight,i only rested when i had to eat or go to the bathroom,but i never slept for three days and three nights,i played all the time,i was playing in final fantasy nine,my body was so tired at the third day that i slept for like 15 or 16 hours straight.i still remember that like it happened yesterday,i challenge any one in the world to try and beat my own personal record,to go three days and nights with out sleep,just playing in final fantasy all the time.i just love this game madly,i am insane about it.no one loves this game more than me.

• ?

I do that in my room. And I'm sure it's not all day. He has to eat and pee sooner or later. But if he is losing sleep and he is doing badly in school, then talked to him about it, and if that doesn't work, it's the parents turn. Sleeping and schoolwork is the only thing you should worry about.

H-E-L-L ya me and my brother have a glass case with all of your final fantasy games we have a S-H-I-T ton

lol, HOW BORING!!!! (me personaly, i like games, but NOT all day!!!)

no but I wish my brother did that!!!!!!!

no