how do i break up without hurten her?

i found out my girlfriend was a porn star 7 years ogo she realy nice but i have a hard time dealn with this i dont know what to do

Favorite Answer

Maybe ask her to stop if you still want to be with her. If shes willing to be with you maybe she'll give up the profession and look elsewhere for more opportunities.

As for breaking up with her, there is no easy way of doing it. It's going to hurt no matter what you say or do when the time comes.

Good Luck

Tell her the truth. Tell her that you are having a hard time getting it out of your head. If you are honest and speak from your heart she will have no choice but to understand. People have to live with their past. There are many out there that wouldn't be bothered by such a thing, actually I know a few that would like it. Its how deep your feelings go for her and sounds like there are things you can't forget. Good for you for knowing yourself and dealing with it rather than making a bigger mistake and trying to make it work. Knowing your feelings and being able to do what it takes to make it right are important to your long term happiness and sanity. Be honest and it will work out. Speak the truth and from your heart. good luck

There is no way to break up with someone without hurting them. Just be honest with your feelings and leave it at that. Or you could buck up and stop bellyaching over her past. I am sure you got some bones in your past that ain't so good. It is never good to judge people on their past especially if they are not that person anymore.

Source(s): Life

tell her you are sorry it is not working out. You are becoming celebate again- then do it. Do not see her after the break up and do not take her calls- that is the only true way to break it off and get on with both of your lives.

This is in her past, if you love her you would accept her the way she is, I assume she is not doing this any more. You need to talk with her about your concerns, and then let it go, I am sure she is glad that this time in her life is behind her, and she confided in you and shared somthing with you that she is not "proud" of, I think her honesty is somthing that you should not take lightly, she has put her trust in you....talk it over and then let it go....Good Luck!!

Tell her that you can't live with that and you just don't "approve" of some of her decisions. Tell her you should break up or move on. Something along those lines. But just not "Its not you its me"...because it is her.

tell her what you just said in your question. you are having a hard time dealing with her past. and maybe you can talk about it and feel better.....or clear the air. i am sure that she would understand your need to deal with this.

you should have broken up with her along time ago escpically if you knew she was a porn star if thats why your breakin up with her now thats just crazyyy

• AnnaG

WOW.....What a suprise huh? just be honest with her hun. That's all you can do. I don't know many men that would be OK with that....