Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I need some help!?

I am 6'1" and 115 lbs. Last week, I was 120. The week before that, I was 122. Please, somebody help me!

Favorite Answer

dear friend,

your problem for weight lost right.

dont be afraid, you can decrease your weight by using 4 products that is,

liquid chlorophyll, bio park cafe, MRT complex,

shake off etc.

without diet, without face weakness, without excersice you can decrease your weight,

you visit our website

http://biocarre.in/India/products3.html

if you would like these natural products you can contact me on makmakwana@yahoo.com

I'm a nurse. You are worrying for nothing. If you are truly feeling sick, then you should see a doctor. However, if you feel fine then don't worry. People usually have their weight to go up and down like that. If you really look at your weight it's not much of a difference. Your weight lost and gain could be what you ate and the form of exercise you did. Are you a fit and work out regularly? This could b the reason as well as to why your weight is like this. I would get checked out just to put your mind at ease, but I tell you the truth, you are fine. If of course you are having symptoms of some sort, be seen right away. Only then with the weight loss this could be a sign that your body is reacting to something. I hope this helps you.

are you dieting or something?are you sure your eating properly?

Maybe you have diabeties check with a doctor