kchap_3 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

fantasy qb?

need some help choosing between eli or garcia this week.

• Matt P
    Favorite Answer

i would go with Garcia, he has 9 Td passes and 1 int in five games since McNabb went down for the season with an injury. and the Cowboys secondary is overrated in my opinion, they can all tackle well, but they cant cover receivers all that well. and he has one of the best receiving running backs in the game in Westbrook who can easily take a 1 yard screen in for a TD. Eli is too prone to making mistakes lately for me to give him the nod. so start Garcia, and he'll reward u with 225-250 yards passing, a TD or 2, and 10-20 rushing yards.

Glad I'm not in this situation. I would have to go with Eli just he has the drive to win. Also Eli is at home He has played good and Garcia is on the road in the Big D against a pretty good D. To much for Garcia to handle.

Go with Garcia, Cowboys gave up 9 passing Tds in the past 2 weeks. Including 4 to M Vick! Plus Eli with be playing in bad NY weather.

Go with Eli, I dont trust Garcia against the Cowboys defense.

• Trevor

Eli is a spaz...I don't trust him. I go Garcia here even against the Cowboys. He has proven that he can manage that team effectively and is getting the start on my team over Rivers this week...I would do the same for you too!

Garcia is your best choice, comboys secondary has not been playing well and he has been throwing the ball very well. Philadelphia does not have an easy couple of weeks and control there own destiny in making a trip to the playoffs, look for them to come out firing on all cylinders. Manning is an average QB at best, and is putting to much pressure on himself, he will try to do to much and in result will be turnover prone, especially in the bad weather he will be playing in.

Go with garcia

Eli is having serious confidence issues right now and his team mates are getting tired of dealing with him.

Garcia has been solid since his return and should continue the great play this week

eli playing agaist a week defence that aloweed the sucky redskinks to emerge.I think eli is better than jason campell and this is a must win for them.garcia is plaing agiast da boys!!

ELI !!!!(i hate the giants)im a cowboy fan

dEm boys will trash the eagles

Source(s): In the championship as weelllll