Possible Pregnancy?

I began using an Ovulation Predictor Kit on Dec. 18, both the control line and the result line were VERY similar. As the week has progressed, the line has been getting lighter. Would you assume I had ovulated?

On Dec. 3 I took 4 HPT which all came back positive, but then began to bleed on Dec. 6 which lasted for 3 days (It was very much like a normal period for me). This resulted in a miscarriage. My doctor informed me that miscarriages like this happen very frequently and most women assume they are just getting their monthly cycle.

The reason I am asking is because I am beginning to feel the same as I did a few weeks back. I am getting the same very mild "twinging" in my lower abdomen, fatigue, very heightened sense of smell, and nausea when I get hungry. Does anyone know if it would be possible to be pregnant again?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you ovulated and then when the line became lighter that just meant that you had already ovulated. You could definitely be pregnant again. I am sorry about your miscarriage.

yes the same thing happened to me last month, I had a postive HPT, 2 days later I started my period. I had a blood test done that indicated that I was never pregnant. But I am this month, actually I'm 7 weeks, and am due in August. good luck to you

It's a chemcial pregnancy which happen alot of women. I also wouldn't even know they had miscarried. IF they happen back to back you should advised your doctor for treatment and help.

yea, i knew someone that went through the same thing. you are pregregant again

the only wat to find out is go to the doc