Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

if i last seen my period the end of september when did i get pregnancy.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometime in early-mid October then. You get pregnant around 2 weeks after the first day of your period, because this is when you ovulate. It depends on the length of your cycle though.

• 1 decade ago

If your period started in the end of September, you got pregnant about 2 weeks after that.

• 1 decade ago

You would probably be 12 weeks pregnant and got pregnant around the 13-17 of October. I know because had my period the 28th of September and got pregnant the 14th of October. Congrats!!

Source(s): 12 weeks, 28 to go
  • 1 decade ago

They assume two weeks after your last period. But they count your pregnancy as starting on the first day of that last period.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you may not be pregnat....depending on how long ago you started your periods you may be changing times as far as periods.... i skipped a couple of months and i flipped out b/c i wasn't sure what was happening, turns out now my periods are earlier than they had been... try a pregnacy test it it says you are clear ( baby less) then try a diffrent brand for pregnacy test, some times they work diffrent if after you feel sure you are not pregnat don't sweat it, if you get a YES and then a NO ask a doctor if you get 2 YES's then congrats!!

Source(s): working with my mom in a women & new born facility
  • Cara M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

probably about 2 weeks after that - Mid October.

• 1 decade ago

probably during the end of september or in october...

• 1 decade ago

go on this web site and enter your last period date.

• 1 decade ago

ask your doctor

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry, but I have to say this...

You're retarded.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.