Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

if i last seen my period the end of september when did i get pregnancy.?

Favorite Answer

Sometime in early-mid October then. You get pregnant around 2 weeks after the first day of your period, because this is when you ovulate. It depends on the length of your cycle though.

If your period started in the end of September, you got pregnant about 2 weeks after that.

You would probably be 12 weeks pregnant and got pregnant around the 13-17 of October. I know because had my period the 28th of September and got pregnant the 14th of October. Congrats!!

Source(s): 12 weeks, 28 to go

They assume two weeks after your last period. But they count your pregnancy as starting on the first day of that last period.

you may not be pregnat....depending on how long ago you started your periods you may be changing times as far as periods.... i skipped a couple of months and i flipped out b/c i wasn't sure what was happening, turns out now my periods are earlier than they had been... try a pregnacy test it it says you are clear ( baby less) then try a diffrent brand for pregnacy test, some times they work diffrent if after you feel sure you are not pregnat don't sweat it, if you get a YES and then a NO ask a doctor if you get 2 YES's then congrats!!

Source(s): working with my mom in a women & new born facility
  • Cara M

probably about 2 weeks after that - Mid October.

probably during the end of september or in october...

go on this web site and enter your last period date.

ask your doctor

I'm sorry, but I have to say this...

You're retarded.

.