ACCOMPLISHED Giraffe and Hippo Hunter!!!?

Hello Ladies, quick question for you.

When hunting Giraffes and Hippos in SubSaharan Africa, should I use a high velocity/distance rifle or a close up rifle like an elephant gun? As I'm sure you ladies know, Hippos don't get taken down easily!!!! Also, Is it possible to sue a neighbor if he has windows made of glass that are close enough to the ground that they can be broken by punching and then cutting your hand? Thanks for answers!!!

Favorite Answer

The guy above is a total homo fruitcake. I would break his camera off in his dirtyass if i could. Just shoot those phuckers with a high powered rifle. shoot it right in the face and watch it bleed. Then take a picture of it and email it to that gay bastard above. LMAO

You should not be hunting hippos. They have done nothing to offend you, and you do not have the facilities in sub saharan Africa to have them butchered, packaged, frozen and taken back to your freezer. I don't think they taste all that good, either.

You should leave the giraffes alone, for the same reasons.

Use a Leica, a Minolta, a Canon or a Konica to shoot animals. The world will be better for it.

You need to stop punching out windows. You can't sue over damage caused by anyone's windows you punched.

Take up a hobby. I suggest Origami or suduku.

Giraffes and Zebras rule..! Giraffes so stylish and so eye-catching... and then, I amaze myself each and every time I see the so white leather-based around the dark physique of the zebra... i ponder whether her insides are in sections because it quite is on the exterior... Hmm-mm!