Are we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas?

You know, the birth of Santa???

• ZCT
    Favorite Answer

Many Christians seem to. They forget it is a pagan holiday that they stole and adopted for themselves.

yes its santa b day he keeps the world happy with all his presents the best part of the year

Hey, where are all the decorative representations of the Baby Santa? And would the nativity include Elves instead of animals? And who are his parents? Boy, I've sure missed out on this one! Silly me, I thought that it was a celebration of the birth of Christ! Thanks for setting me straight! ;)

Happy B-day Santa...would he want a red suit like the rest of them in his closet?

Marketing for promotion of consumerism is a lot stronger than marketing religious faith and Christian devotion.

Or maybe we, Christians, are just gullible and followers of things/something...interesting issue to ponder as related to Christian beliefs of Christmas and the holiday in general!

Try the birth of Jesus. A lot of people forget the real reason for the season.

The meaning of the holiday go back to prehistoric times.

All Hail Santa!! Blessed is He!!

I've exercised my Visa Card this Holiday season.

Yes we are.