When should one country attack another when it has not been attacked itself? I'm thinking about Iran & US?

Favorite Answer

there are a few times

When a belief of an immenint attack on itself or its allies is suspected to be on the verge of happening (nuking Isreal comes to mind or korea attacking Japan)

Sometimes a worldwide spanking is in order for out of touch dictators. Examples .. Pres Clinton Firing on Iraq, Pres Regan Dropping bombs on More than one country thru his years. . Sometimes a warning message must be sent that continuing on a path can have conciquences

definite, Iran can attack any u . s . interior the international. yet basically with the help of cowardly terrorist movements like the AMIA bombing in Argentina. The Iranian army isn't reliable sufficient to attack international locations a procedures away with the help of regularly occurring ability. As for surviving an invasion, the Iranian will maximum in all probability win by way of giant length of Iran and the harsh terrain and the fanaticism and nationalism of that's inhabitants. yet when Iran were to attack Iraq at the same time as American troops are nonetheless there, the Iranian military will be destroyed and American planes would spoil Iran's economic equipment.

News to me. Didn't know we had any plans to invade Iran.

Did something happen while I was asleep that the morning news

forgot to tell me.

What I am saying here is, there is enough trouble in the world

today, don't look for trouble where none currently exists. You

can't cross a bridge before you get there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a nice day.

Thank you very much, while you're up!!

The US wont just declare war on Iran. They will wait until Israel and Iran are at war and go in to back Israel. So thats 2 of the best militaries in the world against some Muslims; theyll wait becuase it will greatly reduce US casualites.

• only p

We have been attacked by Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia....Terror factions have been trained by all. Do you remember 9/11? I call that a bold attack on the US.

That depends on what you mean by 'attack'. If we bomb their nuclear plants, that's justified. But to occupy them like we did Iraq is NOT justified.

When somebody is telling you they intend to kill you, they are whipping up others to attack you, they have weapons, are seeking more powerful weapons, threatening to kill your friends (Israel), have kidnapped your countrymen, counterfeit your currency and issue fatwas to order killings, it is past time.

because Iran won't stop telling Jewish jokes = US must go to war with Iran

= Iraq too

when it been attacked and it should be right away no questions asked.

I'M THINKING 52 HOSTAGES THAT HAVE TO BE AVENGED.