How can I change my password ?

Favorite Answer

Sign in to Yahoo!Mail and you look on top of the page. You will see: "Sign out" and "My account". You click "My account". For security of you're information's and account you will must to write again you're password. Then you will enter to you're account information's. Look on the page and you will find "Change password". You will write the old and the new password and then click "Change"(i think the button name is "Change").

Now the password is the new password.

Is good to change you're password frequently for security of you're mail address.

• click on my account next to the sing out option.then wen u scroll down u find the icon change password.later u have to ty pe ur current password and the new password.

While you are on yahoo messenger go to messenger and then click account info then you will see a link that says CHANGE PASSWORD but before you see the link i think you have to sign in.

Sign in then go to My Account,verify your password and then click

on Change Password.