what should i get my mother for xmas, dont say clothes?

Favorite Answer

gift certificates - gift cards - dated Christmas ornament - Cd of favorite music - DVD of favorite movie - pocket calendar/planner - scenic calendar - toboggan hat & scarf - chocolates - candy - cheese - tea - coffee - mugs - jigsaw puzzle - crossword seek and find puzzle books - books - flashlight - manicure set - cosmetics - charm bracelet - charm - mothers ring, necklace, pendent - cell phone - cell phone minutes - gloves -

How about a spa treatment? I live near Nashville, a $50 gift certificate at one of the local spas here will get you a very nice manicure and pedicure. Every woman enjoys a little pampering!

Well, I don't know what your Mom likes but I'll tell you what I got my mom and maybe you can get ideas off that. I got her a sheet set that she wanted (very soft almost like microfiber), A Christmas CD of Kenny Rogers (she likes the song Mary Did You Know) and I get her tickets to The Gaithers (a gospel group that is coming in concert in March).

Well...my mother is getting older...so a really nice lighted 10X magnifying mirror along with some awesome tweasers...also I got her a nice devotional book and a gift card (nice to pick something out for yourself.

I was at Von Maur yesterday finishing up shopping, and I saw the CUTEST martini glasses that were hand painted with different designs and had reciecpes for different martinis on the bottom...I would have gotten my step-mom a couple of these, but I already got her $80 (!!) P.J.'s....

Hmm, well without knowing your mother, I'll have to give you my rather generic list. I got my mom a lovely pair of Japanese black cultured pearl earrings set in white gold. Her birthstone is pearl (June).

Try these:

Jewelry

Perfume

Basket of bath items

Gourmet coffee or foods

Ornaments - something unusual or themed with something you know she likes

Framed picture of you and your family

Framed poetry

Framed print of a painting you know she likes

Let us know what you end up getting -- I'm curious! Good luck & merry Christmas!

I loved the Linens N Things gift card my son got me.

Bed Bath and Beyond will work too!!

moms are always busy as you know so what would you say to giving her a spa treatment along with taking her out to lunch?

Perhaps something to do with the season, what's in her heart that's meaningful?