should go with him?

ok, i have liked this guy scenethe beginning of the year but i was afriad to go out with him because i didnt know him that well. then my ex asked me back out so i thought i should just go out with him and forget about the other guy. well i couldnt help it i liked the guy so much i broke up with my boyfriend to go out with him but then i found out my friend liked him to and now she is mad at me. should i continue to go out with him or break up with him because of my friend. i really liked this guy alot and care for him alot and happy that we are together but i dont want my friend to be mad at me wat do i do ?

Favorite Answer

do what feels right for you if she is your Friend she will under stand

I think you should find your friend a boyfriend, You didn't know that she liked him until you went out with him, she is probably just jealous because you have a cute boyfriend and didn't like him until you went out with him