when in chat rooms, I cant open up any profiles. Can someone tell me what the problem is..?

Cant open up any profiles in the chat rooms, or my chat friends profiles, when on messenger. Not sure whats going on with the program.

Favorite Answer

I had same problem: i contacted yahoo customer care...they replied on dec 11 quote: "with our latest version of yahoo messenger and the integration of yahoo 360 the ability to perform a profile search for someone not on your contact list is currently unavailable" but you are still able to search for profiles thru the yahoo members directory located at http://360.yahoo.com" end quote....BUT, last week all of a sudden i can display profiles again!! so i guess it is a "yahoo thing" this wont solve your problem but it is answer yahoo gave me for same problem you have...

Source(s): Yahoo Customer Care Dec 11 2006

You need to turn off your pop up blocker in order to look at profiles. But make sure to clean your computer before shutting it off. And if someone sends you a dirty file, you need to delet it. Then go to your recyclin bin and delete it from there. Do not open any unknown files. Happy Holidays.

I have the same difficulty I have uninstalled yahoo. positioned it decrease back in tryed each little thing. that is a soreness i concept it replaced into onlt me with this difficulty. If i'm getting to the bottom of it i aid you carry close