Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My bf never sends me a text or call me. Is this mean he dun care about me?

We just met once or twice a week.And sometimes we chat online.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • lizzy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My boyfriend is the same wait a bit. He is not a phone person at all but if I do not call or text him he thinks I am not thinking about him so I brought it to his attention and he is getting better about a call or text. I do not think your b/f does not care about you I think he is just like any guys and does not think about all the little stuff that matters!!! Just talk about it and see what the deal is. I would not give up on him :)

• 1 decade ago

Guys normally aren't as communicative as girls. So the lack of phone conversations isn't necessarily a bad thing. But you might want to just talk to him about it. An airing of feelings might help you both sort things out.

• 1 decade ago

Its probably just not his thing. Men are different. What works for some doesnt work for others. As long as everything else in the relationship is good dont worry about it

• 1 decade ago

i mean you should try to get together more and if you can't I'm sorry to say but you all are going down hill from there he probably is dating you and many others so you should find a more suitable boy for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

me and my boyfriend dont talk on the phone either..its not a big deal, we just see each other a lot instead. So it doesnt mean he doesnt care you just dont talk a lot. its ok =]

• 1 decade ago

maybe you should give him up and find a new boyfriend

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes proably and he might be talking to other girls

• wrfab
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

maybe hes busy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.