Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My bf never sends me a text or call me. Is this mean he dun care about me?

We just met once or twice a week.And sometimes we chat online.

• lizzy
    Favorite Answer

My boyfriend is the same wait a bit. He is not a phone person at all but if I do not call or text him he thinks I am not thinking about him so I brought it to his attention and he is getting better about a call or text. I do not think your b/f does not care about you I think he is just like any guys and does not think about all the little stuff that matters!!! Just talk about it and see what the deal is. I would not give up on him :)

Guys normally aren't as communicative as girls. So the lack of phone conversations isn't necessarily a bad thing. But you might want to just talk to him about it. An airing of feelings might help you both sort things out.

Its probably just not his thing. Men are different. What works for some doesnt work for others. As long as everything else in the relationship is good dont worry about it

i mean you should try to get together more and if you can't I'm sorry to say but you all are going down hill from there he probably is dating you and many others so you should find a more suitable boy for you.

me and my boyfriend dont talk on the phone either..its not a big deal, we just see each other a lot instead. So it doesnt mean he doesnt care you just dont talk a lot. its ok =]

maybe you should give him up and find a new boyfriend

yes proably and he might be talking to other girls

• wrfab

maybe hes busy?