Which country is going to be the next super power ?

Favorite Answer

China. Their economy is growing increasingly stronger.

• Ynot!

Some people will say China but they have their own problems they are polluting the bejesus out of their country, a new coal plant going up every week, and then with their one child policy because the preference of boys they have a 53 boys to 47 girls ratio so within the next generation you will have 10 of millions of pissed off young men without any prospect for a mate not good.

I think we will top dog for a long time.

India will be the super power country, because all around the world indians are spearde due to the large population. In usa one indian sikh is navy capatain . In USA the scientist who work in NASA they are indians. In india all kind religion , wepeans, tecnology, medician, martial arts, historical things, hidden story of super power etc .

I don't think it will be a country. I think it will be the European Union. I think they will get the wrinkles ironed out and they will become the next world super power.

Bahamas

This century belongs to the Chinese and they will rule the roost in this world....the current US president will go down in history as having brought the US to its knees not some other country!

there will be an end to super powers

Texas .......if my new super laxative gets into the water system. For 1 million dollars I will not do it. ha..ha ha

• only p

I know not the manner that WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones. Albert Einstein said something to that effect.

The European Union is working toward that goal now.