What should i get step dad for christmas?

I dont know what to get him !!!! He loves tools and outdoor stuff and he doesnt like video games and i dont know what the heck to get him

PLEASE HELP

Favorite Answer

Get 2 tickets to a sporting event, eg. baseball, football and then give one to your step dad and one to your dad and they can have a day of bonding and create a better relationship for your sake....... Just an idea..

I read the other answers, the letter is a GREAT idea... or if you think you need to give him 'something' get him a gift card to Sears they have everything, and tell him in the card how you feel about him and tell him that you wanted to get him something he'd really like but aren't sure what so you got the gift card. Telling a step-dad they are special to you, that you love him and how you feel about him would be the best part of the gift. It would be a great gift for you Mom too... Have a great Christmas.

Years ago, I gave my stepfather a letter for Christmas.

I wrote to him telling him how I felt about him, how I wanted to get him the best things for Christmas but didn't know what they were. I wrote how I loved the positive changes he had brought to our family and how he made our family 'picture' complete. I told him how I didn't view him as a replacement for our own father but as a wonderful addition to the whole "Dad Thing". I wrote how he may not have been my biological father but he was my DAD. I wrote from the heart.

I was 14 and am now over 40....he kept that letter for years in his wallet and has always told everyone that it was the best present he ever received.

________________________________________________

*How cool, a thumbs down, so glad to see that we place the emphasis on monetary gifting....very nice*

In order to suggest anything you should tell how old he is, how old you are and what your budget is.

Present can be either a gadget (MP3 player, a Palm or other PDA), accessories (a tie or a glove). But these are relatively expensive presents. for something simple you can buy a book, a good CD or a DVD of his favorite film - everything depending on your budget and his likings.

Get him one of those new self adjusting wrenches from Black & Decker about $25 and neat!

gift card to lows or home depo

a nice watch he will like that