does nudity in art make you feel uncomfortable?

Favorite Answer

It depends on how it's represented. I don't have a problem with most of the stuff that ends up in museums. I took an art class in college, though, where a student drew a tree that, on closer inspection, was made of hundreds of vaginas. That made me uncomfortable.

Nope. The human body has an inherent beauty, and even the homeliest people have some beautiful feature. When I was in art school, I used to see a lot of nude people, and the number of shapes and sizes is astounding. I'm a nurse now, so I get a little tired of naked bodies at times; but I can still appreciate the latest copy of Playboy. Only people with dirty minds are bothered by nudity. One thing I read years ago: Naked implies surprise, nude implies intent. Always liked that one.

• No, I'm totally comfortable with nudity except when I have to be the nude one and that is only because I constantly think I could lose more weight or train a little harder. No it takes a lot to make me embarrased or uncomfortable.

No Nudity in any form does not make me uncomfortable, we are all born with bodies, we are all the proud owners of a naked body. I don't really understand what the big deal is.

No..there is adifference in "nude" and naked. I had to take a college art course that used nude models and it seemed natural when looking at the body in terms of lines curves and angles as well as colors and shades.

Source(s): Got the fine arts degree.

Depends on how it's done.

Tasteful aesthetic presentation is fine.

Erotica (standard fare) is also fine, might produce a bit of discomfort if Mr. Wilson is awkwardly situated in my pants.

no its a natural representation of life. nudity should be more accepted in general.

No, but VIEWING art while nude can if I am in public

nope

no, not at all