How do I get the Netflix advertisement off MY HOMEPAGE?

I do not like the advertisements, especially on my home page!!! This one is a box & I can not find a place to close it, But would like to have it removed!!!!!!! My Homepage is for the items I choose to put on there, & I'm not to happy about this!!! Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!

Favorite Answer

I am having the same problem with a Chili's ad and sometimes it changes to a Netflix ad. I never noticed this problem when it was Yahoo, but now that it's AT&T I have this permanent advertisment. I emailed the support "feedback" people and they gave me a lengthy rendition of filters, spam and the the like, which I already know about and use. I wish I could delete it too and wish I knew how, but I don't. What I plan on doing though is emailing support until I get a reasoanable answer to my question. Oh, I hate those advertisements with a passion.

I don`t think you can. This is what keeps it Free. Advertising is supporting the Free programs.