Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you argue for no reason...?

Do you just like to pick fights....for the fun of it...when you're bored?

Favorite Answer

Yes and no. If I feel that I have something to say, then somethimes yes; but most of the time I don't pick a fight for no reason. It is very rude to do so; and if you pick fights for no reason, people are not going to like you, and then you will have nobody to pick a fight with.

No not really but watch out if I'm in a bad mood because that's when I pick the most fights.

No, I don't like fighting, so no I don't do it when I am bored or for no reason.

No, although those that know me may not agree. But I just like a good debate or to when I feel somthing or someone is wrong I will voice my opinion.

I like to argue because i like making up. And i always have to get my point across.

no, but my brother, David, does. he slaps me so hard on the face at least once a day for NO REASON! i don't do anything back if i'm in a good mood, i'll pinch him so hard if i'm in a bad mood, pour a glass of water on his head if i'm in a horrible mood, and i'll rip his car magazines collection if i'm in a totally WACKO mood.

• ?

Nope! I'm a lover and don,t like to argue.

Not really. I don't like to create tension.

I'd rather make a joke or something.

Yes.

Only when I'm overtired...I turn into "Crank Woman"..LOL