Where is the fuel pump relay located on a 1993 plymonth acclaim 4cyl auto?

Favorite Answer

Back of the tank will be about middle of the backside.. not too hard to get to can do it with the tank on the car yet most times

may have to loosent he straps a bit to get it to drop toa better angle but overall an easy one

Source(s): * edit * ahh hell I missed the word relay in the question shows me for getitng on here without coffee in the morning

The fuel pump relays on most cars are located under the hood in the engine compartment. I do not have a manual in front of me to give the exact location on this vehicle (not at work right now) but I would suggest thatyou buy an inexpensive manual for your car (I recommend a Haynes manual for around $15) before working on anything as sensitive and important as the fuel system. I do not do anything to a vehicle until I have read the procedure through and I have been repairing vehicles of every shape and size for almost 25 years.

Source(s): 20 plus years master mechanic

Wow what a team of idiots, no person responded your question! Pull the gas pump relay, if there are 2 larger terminals the place the relay plugs in run a jumper between them. If the terminals are all the comparable length you will choose a attempt easy to locate the single that has potential once you turn the foremost on. bounce the terminal with potential to the gas pump.

it is located under the hood, on the driver side, in front of the shock tower, mounted in the fenderwell relay block.

Source(s): 27 years in the auto business

It should be above the drivers wheelwell in the eng compartment, along with other relays.....fuel tank, that's a good one....

on driver side under the hood. it has 4 wires. dark blue wire,red with white stripe wire,dark blue with yellow stripe wire,and dark green with black stripe wire

it would be located in your fuel tank