what would the best xmas gift you can give?

if you had to choose or come with a gift for person what will it be but you dont have any money

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i-thing-u-should-do-a-nice-warm-card-and-write-a-peom-in-tht-card

• 1 decade ago

Make something, like a craft gift out of stuff around the house. Try homemade crafts on your search page. Happy Holidays!

• 1 decade ago

Your time- volunteer at a homeless shelter, nursing home, or hospital.

If you are looking for personal gift- babysit for a couple who may need a night out, shovel snow for an elderly neighbor, schedule a special family night with your parents where you watch old home movies.

• 1 decade ago

When I am broke and need to give a gift I tend to bake something. Cookies, or something like that. Nice and not expensive. Everybody loves cookies.

B

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Depends on how you know this person. If it's a significant other, I'd do something cheesy like a coupon book for massages, movies, dinner out, etc. If it were one of my parents, they would understand my financial situation. If it were a friend, I'd hand make them a card with a nice poem in it saying how much they mean to me.

• 1 decade ago

Pure hearted ..best wishes..blessings..& gift interms of Knowledge..many funny tricks..jokes..clapps..tip to save money..& to live happy..even without money..!!

Marry Xmas..!

• 1 decade ago

Love!

• You can easily put together a beautiful craft simply glue macaroni to your face and then cut off your face. Macaroni face. yum.

• 1 decade ago

Homemade food.

• 1 decade ago

A nice poem or letter on why they are special to me.

• tas211
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'd give them the Gospel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.