dry flakey facial skin!!!!!??

i have flakey dry skin on my nose,chin,and forehead! does anyone know anyhome remedies that could help get rid of my dry skin? thanks

Favorite Answer

Try a product from the Eucerin line. It is very good.

U have luck that ur skin is not OILYY, oily skin is harder 2 deal with. But don't worry, hon, the answer is simple: CREAM. They're some really good creams and cremes that u can use. Use Origins Hydratation Cream, it's really good and smells awsome!. But if u want home remedies then.. umm... why don't u try olive oil?. I've heard it's good.

Put a bit of olive oit into a cotton ball and moist ur face with it. Then, leave it on 4 quite some time and rinse. Then repeat. Do that every day. And at night, don't take it off, and sleep with it, but put it on 2 hours BEFORE u go 2 sleep, cuz if u don't u'll get ur pillow all wet.

Hope it helps!.

And u can ask 4 the Origins product 4 Christmas!.

Good luck and God bless!.

oxox.

Exfoliate with a very gentle scrub, DON'T RUB HARD! Then rinse with warm water. Next place a very think hypoallergenic moisturizer on. All you need is about a size of a lima bean. Your skin should feel better. But for the next few days, when you wake up and go to sleep put moisturizer on. And only exfoliate once this week, do it more and your skin will get worse.

I would definitely try a good moisturizer like Jason Ester-C Creme, you can buy that at GNC or Vitamin World. But I would suggest, if you don't already, drink your minimum of 8 glasses of water a day. One cause of dry skin is not enough water in your system. Water will also help your skin look beautiful and refreshed.

I don't know of any home remedies for adding moisture to your skin, and that is what is sounds like you need to do. But, you can remove that dried skin that is flaking by exfoliating and there are home remedies for that. The easiest would be to use a sugar scrub. Just simply gently scrub your face with regular sugar (wet it). It is fairly gentle and dissolves before it can scrub to deeply. Try it.

This always happens to me right around this time of year! I use the St. Ives Apricot scrub as a facial cleanser and then use ponds moisterising cream. immediately after. Also, don't use powder make-up because that will make the flakiness more noticable. That always works for me!

• Cobalt

Wash with cooler water and use a moisturizer as soon as you get out of the shower. You may need to try a few different kinds of moisturizer until you find one that works for you.

Try hydro complete, or hydra complete from estee lauder. You might be able to get a free sample from a makeup counter if you ask someone to help you out with the situation, and they may offer you lots more advice.

Homemade beauty tips about Fruit facial, Skin care with fruits and vegitables,

Facial at home, Fruit facial mask, Facial recipe etc...

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

Get an exfoliating scrub, i use St. Ives gentle appricot scrub every day, and my skin is great!