Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

have you ever passed gas in an elevator and pretended it was someone else who did the deed?

what floor did you get off on?

• lilme
    Favorite Answer

no but my teenage son passed gas in a rack of clothing at a department store while we were shopping for my daughters prom dress. a sales lady them came by and leaned into the rack to move the cloths.....i thought she was going to be sick..i was so embarassed

Oh definite, I do bypass gas! i'm perpetually searching for a station that has a cost only a pair of pennies more cost-effective. i'm deathly fearful of understanding of gas on a lonesome stretch of highway so i do not enable my gas tank get a lot decrease than a million/4 of a tank.

no-6

yes

I've done worse though

one time at work

I was in my supervisor's office with a new guy and a ceo from another state

during the whole discussion the room smelt so nasty from my silent but deadly gas

I was laughing so bad inside I could not help myself

Not that I can remember....but I have fallen victim to silent, deadly farts on the elevator

thats why girls like me and paris carry our little doggies everywhere we go ...so ya got something to blame i got off on the penthouse floor of course its the only place i like to get off

Naw, man! I usually blow one out and then assume the touchdown position with my arms in the air, yelling, I'm da bomb, I'm da bomb!

It always happens to me in the super market I fart an dart down the isle. everyone farts!

yes but i dont remember which floor

i never pass gas in public all i do in the toilet

Source(s): Have u done it??????????????