Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

have you ever passed gas in an elevator and pretended it was someone else who did the deed?

what floor did you get off on?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • lilme
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no but my teenage son passed gas in a rack of clothing at a department store while we were shopping for my daughters prom dress. a sales lady them came by and leaned into the rack to move the cloths.....i thought she was going to be sick..i was so embarassed

• 3 years ago

Oh definite, I do bypass gas! i'm perpetually searching for a station that has a cost only a pair of pennies more cost-effective. i'm deathly fearful of understanding of gas on a lonesome stretch of highway so i do not enable my gas tank get a lot decrease than a million/4 of a tank.

• 1 decade ago

no-6

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

I've done worse though

one time at work

I was in my supervisor's office with a new guy and a ceo from another state

during the whole discussion the room smelt so nasty from my silent but deadly gas

I was laughing so bad inside I could not help myself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not that I can remember....but I have fallen victim to silent, deadly farts on the elevator

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats why girls like me and paris carry our little doggies everywhere we go ...so ya got something to blame i got off on the penthouse floor of course its the only place i like to get off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Naw, man! I usually blow one out and then assume the touchdown position with my arms in the air, yelling, I'm da bomb, I'm da bomb!

• 1 decade ago

It always happens to me in the super market I fart an dart down the isle. everyone farts!

• 1 decade ago

yes but i dont remember which floor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i never pass gas in public all i do in the toilet

Source(s): Have u done it??????????????
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.