Heard of Lik-Sang.com? Does anyone else think this is unfair?

Read this> http://www.lik-sang.com/

but mostly just this>

www.lik-sang.com OUT OF BUSINESS NOTICE

A Sony spokesperson declined to comment directly on the lawsuit against Lik-Sang, but recently went on to tell Gamesindustry.biz that "ultimately, we're trying to protect consumers from being sold hardware that does not conform to strict EU or UK consumer safety standards, due to voltage supply differences et cetera; is not - in PS3's case - backwards compatible with either PS1 or PS2 software; will not play European Blu-Ray movies or DVDs; and will not be covered by warranty".

Lik Sang strongly disagrees with Sony's opinion that their customers need this kind of protection and pointed out that PSP consoles shipped from Lik-Sang contained genuine Sony 100V-240V AC Adapters that carry CE and other safety marks and are compatible world wide. All PSP consoles were in conformity with all EU and UK consumer safety regulations.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I'm sure this company, like 99% of all other asia based companies was counterfeiting trademarked and copyrighted goods.

• Steve
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

More of sony's typical bullsh*t. Lik-sang was a legitimate importer/exporter of many hard to find gaming items, an asset to the gaming world. I really hate Sony.

• 3 years ago

relatively i think of scholars must be allowed to take a telephone to college. they ought to have it off in training yet could make calls throughout breaks. the comparable is going for the teachers. Are you useful the teachers are allowed to have them on, or they do exactly?

• 1 decade ago

yeah i think it's bullshit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.