Hot Topic, answer?

Do u ppl like hot topic? wat do u think bout it? and...where can u give the website where u could find the closest hot topic stores..

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love HotTopic people need to be more open minded! Thats were i get my gauges and they have cute stuff sometimes! I like the website more than the store in most cases! People who knock it are close minded! I have no set style I go with what I like... Dont let other people influence your taste...because those who matter dont mind and those who mind dont matter! Go to the website and theyll tell you your nearest location... Populartiy shouldnt be established by your appearance sometimes young people are so ignorant... Besides once you are out of highschool and through with all that bs your popularity status no longer exists! Get over yourselves! One day theyll get a rude awakening! Theyre located in almost any mall!

• 1 decade ago

I like Hot topic cause I like to venture outside of the regular when I dress. I love belt buckles. Where I work the dress code is dress casual, and I'll sometimes mix a dressy pair of pants with a vintage tee and cool belt buckle. I get a lot of complements on it. Even from the older ppl.

• 1 decade ago

My boys 13 and 10 love Hot Topic... They love the T-Shirts and Anime stuff they carry there. They are one of the few stores that carry Naruto stuff.

• 1 decade ago

I don't like hot topic, I think people who shop there are trying too hard to be weird. Everyone knows you are judged on your appearance, so why would you wear crazy goth clothes and green hair to make it worse for yourself? If you are into music, you can get t-shirts there, but do yourself a favor and don't get into the whole depressed zombie look.

PS. Nikki, I've graduated from college, and I still think this way. It's not all about popularity, it's about the way you will be judged by the general public everywhere you go, and the difficulty you will have when being interviewed for a real career.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://community.hottopic.com/storeLoc/store_loc.a...

I love Hot Topic. Its such a great store.

• 1 decade ago

I used to work there. It was my first job and I stayed there for about a year. I loved it. I was always there, even when I wasn't working. I'll admit though that since quitting (about 3 years ago) I haven't even been in there once. For me it was just a phase. Too bad I have all these tattoos to remember it by. :)

• 1 decade ago

Go to Hot Topic.com they have cool stuff there

• 1 decade ago

people judge others according to thier appearance, and i think if you shop at Hot Topic you are committing major fashion felonies, and killing your chances at popularity forever

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like the toys they have in there!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"hot topics" that store digust me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.