wonder if i could be?

when ya ovulating do you stay wet down there, i just got off my period dec 19th is it to soon to ovulation? are is it possible? i been trying to have a baby for 3 months. nothing yet

im asking agina because no one gave me an answer

Favorite Answer

we tried to have a baby for about a year and a half and every month it was heartbreaking for me when i got my period. the main reason for us not getting pregnant was that my periods were so irregular, sometimes even 50 days apart. so we never really knew when i was ovulating until we got this ovulation kit (i don't remember the brand but it was a little expensive, $80, and it has a monitor and test sticks.) . we used it for about 2 months and i got pregnant. counting back to the date i supposedly got pregnant it seems that i ovulate close to my period.

another thing that was giving us a hard time when we were trying to conceive was my job, which was very stressful and after i quit i got to relax, used the ovulation kit and had sex it all worked out. in two weeks we'll have our first baby- a girl, and we couldn't be any happier.

hope this helps! good luck.

Source(s): personal experience

You usually ovulate 14 days after your period, but some women actually ovulate twice in a month, some women don't ovulate at all. Have you been temping? Are you using OPK's?

too early...usually about 14 days after the first day of your last menstrual period.

It is too early

why are you reposting the same question that you did yesterday