Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

Senior Quotes?

I need Senior Quotes and I am really bad with that kind of stuff, I don't want something stupid but something I can actually understand lol...any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." —-Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." —Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it." —Ferris Beuller

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." —Walt Disney

Never retire. Micheangelo was carving the Rondamini just before he died at 89. Verdi finished his opera Falstaff at 80. The 80-year old Soanish arrist Goya scrawled on a drawing, "I am still learning."

It's not how old you are, but how you are old.

The old believe everything,

the middle-aged suspect everything:

the young know everything.

- Oscar Wilde

Age is mind over matter. Iif you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

- Satchel Paige

"All intellectual improvement arises from leisure; all leisure arises from one working for another."

Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

English poet, essayist, dramatist and pioneering lexicographer

• pat z

Been there.

Done that.

Got the diploma AND the T-shirt.

I'm outta here.

Ciao!

thats the straw that broke the camels back

MY FORMULA FOR SUCCESS IS : RISE EARLY, WORK LATE & STRIKE OIL. MERRY CHRISTMAS. BHANU RAVAL.