how to turn down diplomatically the blacklisted guest requesting for booking?

the caller is a blacklisted and he want to request a booking.how im going to turn down his request in diplomatic way

Favorite Answer

Do you know the reason he is blacklisted?

Also, you don't mention what kind of booking it is, like with a single person? group? conference?

All that would play a part in my ideal answer, but without knowing any of that my best idea would be to say something like 'Sir, I have already requested the booking for you and it was declined. I am sorry but on this matter there is nothing that I can further assist you with. If you would like to leave a message and your number I will forward that your request was made and rejected to _____ but that is the best I can do, thank you for your time, I am sorry I could not further assist you."

If he is angry after that there isn't much you can do, but if he gets nasty/starts cussing you - you can always hang up. I don't care where you work, noone deserves verbal abuse.

Hope that helps!

• Rachel

All requests greatfully welcomed here.Wait a minute ?-yes -one.!It was from Billy for a shootout.I turned it down because he was only a kid.

A booking for what? You could already be booked on all the dates they want. "I'm afraid we don't have any (X product) to accomodate you at this time."